Frequently Asked Questions
An IT Systems Integrator is a company that specializes in combining various IT systems and solutions to create a unified, efficient, and well-functioning IT infrastructure. You need one for your growing business to streamline your IT operations and unlock the full potential of technology to grow your operations.
Our IT products and services offer efficiency, peace of mind, and innovation. We help you navigate IT complexities, ensuring that your technology supports your business goals, ultimately driving growth.
Operationally mature organizations in the following verticals:
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- Large SACCOs
Outsourced IT Services: Our Outsourced IT services encompass comprehensive monitoring, management, support, and security for all your IT systems and users, ensuring uninterrupted business operations. You can rely on us for a fixed and predictable monthly fee.
ICT Infrastructure Solutions: We function as an extension of your internal IT team, providing vital support for your IT infrastructure. This role encompasses patch management, handling repetitive tasks, addressing one-off services, and executing special projects. Our expertise takes care of the backend, while your in-house IT team continues to manage other essential aspects of your IT environment.
Core Services are fixed, baseline foundational resources included in each of our Service Level Agreements.
- CTO as a Service – Strategic direction, budgeting, planning, and consulting services with account reviews and IT roadmaps to advance your digital transformation.
Managed Services Assistant – Your point of contact for all account details. This trusted advisor is the quarterback between your vCTO (virtual Chief Technical Officer) and the service team, managing questions about IT services, invoices, and every piece of business enabling technology that supports your decision making, collaboration, productivity, compliance, business continuity, security, and efficiency.
- Client Management Tools – Professional Services Automation, Ticketing, CRM, Remote Management and Monitoring, Documentation, Communication, Notification, and Data Privacy.
- Vendor Technical Assistance – We interact directly with your other technology vendors for incident remediation, opening tickets, escalating requests, or working to resolve incidents within your IT environment.
- We will also answer basic questions about your environment or provide access to systems the vendor has requested when approved by the client, such as allocating IP addresses for a copier, a security camera vendor or allowing network traffic for a vendor’s service.
- This assistance covers hardware manufacturers, software development firms, cloud service providers, ISPs, telecommunication brokers, printer and copier companies.
- Procurement Services – Tier Data sources products exclusively from authorized channels and recommends business-class solutions. We also identify configuration options, ensure proper registration, manage licensing and warranties, and guarantee that all products are genuine.
Network Management – Monitoring, Administration, Reporting, Domain Name, and SSL Certificate Management, Remote Incident Remediation, and On-site Incident Remediation.
Office IT Set-up
Data and Connectivity
CTO as a Service
Smart billing via our innovation Revenue Stadia
Software Solutions (ready-to-use and bespoke designs)
By leading with IT strategy and compliance guidance, Tier Data fills two major gaps in the IT provider industry. Our expertise benefits clients through:
IT Complexity: We help businesses navigate the complexities of IT systems, ensuring seamless integration and efficient operation.
Operational Inefficiencies: Our services streamline operations, reducing costs and increasing productivity.
Innovation Gaps: We bridge the innovation gap by providing cutting-edge technology solutions and strategies.
Expertise Shortages: Our team of experts fills the gaps in your IT expertise, offering valuable guidance and support.
- Technology Adoption: We assist businesses in adopting the latest technology to stay ahead in their industry.
- Peace of Mind: Our services give you the peace of mind to focus on core business activities while we manage your IT complexities
Tier Data selectively partners with growing organizations that like applying strategy and budgets to a proven IT process based on standards and best practices – to improve performance and lower risk.
We create and maintain powerful, quiet, and secure IT systems for your business by actively engaging and advising our clients in regularly scheduled Strategic Business Reviews with a vCTO.
Тier Data is responsive by design. We partner with organizations that appreciate the value of following a standards-based approach to inform the architecture and lifecycle management of their IT systems.
This alignment allows clients to enjoy business optimizing technology that doesn’t require constant, reactive, emergency intervention – so they have more time to focus on growing their business.
We give users direct access to support, which eliminates bottlenecks and allows us to collect data and insights to identify training gaps and recommend system improvements.
Our Service Level Agreement prioritizes client matters and response times by P1, P2, P3, and P4. A significant server or cloud application outage is a P1. Assisting with a password reset is a P4. Good news: we can set you up with a self-serve password solution, so you don’t have to open a ticket.
The outcome is similar to the concept of compound interest. When you invest in the process over time, both quality of service and responsiveness accrue.